twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there an adult chewable aspirin?

I can't swallow pills at all, so I have to take 4 of the chewable meltaways Tylenol things. I've heard they're working on an adult chewable aspirin, have you heard about this too?
Answer:
Bayer makes a chewable aspirin in orange or cherry flavors. Also, Wal-Mart has their own store brand called Equate, it also comes in orange and cherry chewable flavors.

Tylenol makes a liquid acetaminophen pain reliever (non-aspirin). It comes in cherry flavor.
Tylenol also makes a PM, night time, liquid which is vanilla flavored. This has the pain reliever plus the sleep med.
No, I have not heard of it. One thing I have to do, and I taught my girls to do the same, is to take a cookie, or something. chew it up good, then stick the pill in the middle after well chewed.then just swallow. The pill is inside and goes down smoothly.
Well there isnt much

So just put the pill in ur mouth and get a surgay drink*not 2 fizzy* and drink it back. without thinking
why cant you chew asprin? i always chew regular asprin it works alot quicker not ibuprofin regular asprin
I had a mental block with this for YEARS...I learned to swallow pills by taking Advil caplets (never the round ones!) and take it with milk.the milk coats the caplets and they slide right down. Liqui-Gels work well too. I've never opened up a liqui-gel so I don't know what it tastes like, but maybe you could take that..? They do have aspirin gum for adults...and I think they've come out with a dissolving aspirin as well. You are not alone, my friend.
We have disolvable or dispersible aspirin where I am from. This will be good for you since you can't swallow tablets. by the way, I live in UK so i dunno if that exist in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net