twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a deco medical center in lagos nigeria?


Answer:
Mostly likely not, unless its the place where they took your dead relatives who you never met that were involved in a car crash, and you are now the sole heir to their fortune, and if you send them money they will start the preliminary paperwork for your newly awarded nigerian lottery winnings.

In other words its a scam!!
What is it related with some funds and transfers. MIND YOU.

Hold on. YOU MIGHT HAVE JUST TRIPPED INTO ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAMS EVER RECORDED OVER THE NET.

I don't know how or by what means you got the offer.It might be legitiamte but who knows.Don't risk it. Why Nigeria at the end of the world.In case you are into what I suspect than you are in trouble.

You have no Idea what you are moving into. America alone looses more than 1 million every year in the hands of this
scam bags. Why do I speak of it in this way?

BECAUSE EVEN I WAS TRICKED 2 YEARS AGO. AND AS I AM ANSWERING YOU, YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST ONE ON
ByeDr.com that I have answered. I encounter one like you every two week's time.

I am glad that you asked.

Because I have tasted how it feels and I just don't enjoy the thaught of finding another person getting tricked. Thus when I find someone with
NIGRIA LAGOS. I make sure they don't make the same mistake that most of us have unknowingly made.

how they work--
* they will send you a tricky offer, say an online lotto victory or the transfer of million dollars of money from a dead man's account.
* they will ask you to report back for confirmation
* then they will send you forms with fake govt signs which you will need to fill up and send to them
* then they will ask you for an initial amount so that they can carry out with the rest of the procedure
* and when you send them the amount, that's it you are done for.
- they will disappear in a way they never existed
- your no email will be ever answered.

I even had telephonic converation with one of the bug tooths.

2 years ago I received an email stating that I have won 1.5 million USD in a promotional lotto. And they wanted me to report back.I did. They congratulated me that I have been recognised and my money will be sent soon. But they wanted me to send them an amount of $750 so that the money can be transfered. I went frantic. I was new to internet. I thaught it was my lucky day. $750 never seemed too big infront of
1.5 million.I tried every possible means to arrange the money. I am just a student(even now, in my under graduate) and $750 was not a matter of joke. And after a month of hustle I could not collect enough. So I was not able to send them the money and they left me after a lot of email communications. I broke I went paranoid with the sense that I felt being betrayed by God.I was blind.

After 2 years of that incident in March this year I came across a site on Yahoo that was fighting against this people. There were several letters posted on the web page and the painful part was, there were letters which had perfect resemblance with the letter I had received.I was shocked. And then I thanked God for protecting me from being getting robbed of some hard earned money. So today I stand fighting against them CAUSE I HATE THEM FOR WHAT THEY DO.

You might not trust me. That dosen't even matter me. But before going behind them just try "Nigeria Scams" on Yahoo or Google.You will find what I am talking about. They have been catogorized by that name. They have created so much of lose of property around the globe that some of the reputed anty-spam softwares have included them in their catlogue.

I know how it feels when someone tells you what you are going behind is WRONG. Cause I felt the same whem my uncle tried to stop me.I ignored him stating him to be a looser and uncool.They create such kind of effect. Still I would say STOP! If you can read it clear NIGERIA LAGOS.

There will be even more real answers to your qustion cause you and me are not alone to have been targeted.
Thank god that I found you. I believe I have convinced you enough. I know it hurts.

I am not going to make any profit out of it but there will be a satisfaction deep down my mind that I just stopped one more person from getting robbed.That dose count for me. For the fact that I was fooled out of my innocence today I stand against them to break there rat teeth.

I didn't lose $750 but lost atleast some $200 in the whole time running around from place to place.

THE IDIOT WHO FOUND ME IS NAMED AS " JOHN GABBA"
SHAME ON YOU JOHN GABBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net