twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a type of eye contacts that changes the color of your, but yet corrects astigmatism?

I want to get rid of my glasses, and I am considering contacts. Is there such thing as a colored contact that also corrects astigmatism?
Answer:
I have astigmatism and I've tried glasses, contacts, lasik and nothing has solved it. I understand there is now lasik for astigmatism. Lasik is a lot nicer than contacts cause you don't have to take them in and out and soak them overnight and buy soaking solution, etc. Yes I've heard about colored contacts but they are weird colors, plus, I read an article several years ago that they are bad for your eyes, something in the color tint I guess, but you might want to ask the doctors about that. I know the colored contacts from the past were just that so you didn't need a prescription. I used to have (at two different times) light green contacts and then brown contacts. I was buying a lot of weird color clothing then I realized the brown in the contacts made me see different colors. Why not go to some place like Lenscrafters and have them test your eyes and tell you what choices you have and if you could readily adjust to contacts.
YEP..


Acuvue.

they'ree great! (tony the tiger)
hehe =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net