twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is it very benefit to learn massage ?


Answer:
My aunt does massages for a living and by the looks of it, she makes pretty good money. But she has told me that she sometimes needs to do the massages outside by the customers pool's and it can get kinda hot. She has a house in El Salvador so I could say that it may be worth it. But you have to like it because if you dont you will get tired of it pretty quick. And this is what she told me because I was also thinking of taking classes but since I dont like it I didnt.
Hi Rui, I think so.. You will be helping people in pain and real health problems. I think this is something that is a good job and you get the joy of helping people who really need it. Have a nice evening. LOL.
A Friend.
Clowmy
Massage Therapy is something that has to be learned. Their are specific 'forms' of massage and the masseur needs to be trained in what these forms are, otherwise they can do more damage than good. I have Arthritis and have a back massage once a week, a 'Swedish' massage which is different than a normal massage. Different techniques that assist my health problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net