twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is stress and tension causing my neck pain?

Each afternoon at work..my neck has a sharp pain if I turn a certain way. It feels like a nerve thats being aggravated. Its sore to the touch and feels tight.do I need to get a massage to help with this? Is it stress and tension?
Answer:
Stress and tension can sure wreak havoc on our bodies. Yes...stress can cause headaches and neck pain and pinched nerves.

Although a massage would certainly help...I would try some stress reduction techniques and neck strengthening exercises. Your physician should be able to assist with this.

I have suffered from pinched nerves and neck aches and pains for quite some time and find the exercises to dramatically help.

Best of luck!!
yes/yes
Yes, I think this may be the case. Read this page I wrote on the subject of which you ask to make your own conclusion:

http://www.a-body-for-living.com/neuromu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net