twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is taking a bath after long hours of work bad for your health?

My parents, even my mother in law keeps on reminding me never to take a bath after long hours of work or use of computer. The consequences may be either loosing my sight, body tremors and other illnesses related to the nervous system. Honestly I don't believe them, it may either be myth or false etc. I'm a player myself and after games i usually take bath, offcourse for personal hygene. Do you have a better explanation for my question? Thanks a lot.
Answer:
Let's be considerate to dennis. In other countries especially southeast asia, elderly have their beliefs/ oldwives tale that if you wash your face or take bath after work you will get "Pasma".

"Pasma"-sweaty hands and feet accompanied by shaking or trembling of both parts.
Doctors only take pasma as old folk beliefs. We really don't know where it came from.
They say don't take a bath after you take off your shoes, you'd get pasma.


Advice: a quick shower just to rinse off the grease and sweat. that's all you need.

Try reading this forum
http://www.menshealth.com.ph/board/index...
Don't do it! You might die!
If you DO take a bath you might suffer consequences. if you DON'T you'll wonde rwhere your friends got to.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Take a bath whenever the heck you want, whatever you've been doing! There is no chance that a bath will cause problems to your nervous system unless you fall and hurt your back or neck.

Happy bathing!
I don't think so. after I get of work I need a bath because I'm on my feet all day, and I don't think I would be able to stand to have a shower. My Doctor always tells me to have a bath. So I don't think it's bad for your health. Have fun having a bath.

1 comment:

  1. my landlady always remind me not to take a half bath during the night before i go to sleep, she always scares me that she know someone who do that evry night and then turn out that her nerves are showing on his skin and fats / bold
    is that true

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net