twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is taking tylenol PM better than drinking myself to sleep ?

Or am I just subbing one depressant for another?
Answer:
Take two Tylenol and attend an AA meeting.
stick to the drink.. you wake up hung over but atleast you wake up... sleeping pills just suck!!
yepper you are sorry ,but had to be honest with you
Actually drinking alot prohibits sleep. It is only in small doses that alcohol is a depressant. I use tylenol pm. It won't kill my liver unless I take a whole bottle.
well if you are using tylenol pm as a sleeping pill and you dont have physical pain you may as well just take benadryl because that is all it is.
Either one is not a good thing on a continual basis. Both can have their long term effects on you... liver damage is possible amongst other things like becoming dependant on them. Try some meditation. try relaxing... try cutting out things like caffeine or just plain old do some excercise before you are due for bed followed by a hot relaxing bath.
I use tylenol pm also and sometimes with a bud light or two.
I find it gives me a deeper sleep and I wake up before my alarm. Good stuff.
So maybe I'm in the same boat as you are.
Wanna move over a little bit?
Have you ever tried using white noise to get yourself to sleep. It does work. We use a big box fan all year long. Turn it on high and set it near the bed. That's all you can hear and the sound entrances you off to sleep.
Do NOT take tyenaol and drink if you want to keep your liver. Don't drink at all if you are taking tylenol! Eating and/or drinking with in a few hours of sleepy time will most likely interupt your sleep. Go to bed to sleep when you are tired. Get up at the same time every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net