twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is stopping a cold possible?

I am beginning to come down sick. I currently have an upset stomach, nausea, lightheaded/dizzyness, vomitting, some congestion %26 a sore throat. At first I had a temperature at 97.1 and than it went to 99.7 and my normal temperature when not sick runs right about 98.2. It just started yesterday afternoon %26 I immediately started drinking water and been drinking nothing except water, at slow intervals in order to avoid upsetting my stomach anymore. I have also taken some OTC cold pills. Is there anything I can do to help stop it from getting any worse and preferably get stop whatever I am coming down with %26 get rid of all my symptoms?
Answer:
Vitamin C is good for that. There are also over-the-counter meds that stop colds from getting worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net