twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is something wrong with me?

I went to the bath room number 2 (poop) and it was green.this happened to me a few times in one week. What does this mean am i sick should i call a doctor? I have been eating the same things i normally would. Help please.
Answer:
for real honest answers you should check out WebMD.com all the info is straight from doctors around the globe. i remember asking myself the same question once and when i checked webmd it gave me a list of colored bowels and what each means. just enter it in the search bar, it'll be reassuring i'm sure, green isn't a color to worry about. :)
means that you've been eating an excess of green colored foods.. like vegetables.
you are either eating more of green things or on a new pill
have you been drinking alcohol?
Sometimes, poop is green.
i dont care..people dont want to know that.....dont ask us ppl on yahoo....just go to the doctors
I'm don't know
I think than should to go with a doctor, but I think so not is something serious
sorry I learning english
no sometimes it will mean infection, if it comes with dark brown or black, also if it is tarry or black that means a gastro intestinal bleed, however when it is bright green, you need to drink more water, eat more protein and eat good stuff like eggs with toast in the morning, not only is it a great way to start your morning but also it will help with digestion, and no you should be fine just try to eat healthy for a little bit. : ) (by the way, I'm an emt)
Iron supplements will sometimes give stool a greenish color.
As a healthcare provider I can tell you that this is not really anything to be concerned about. It is most likely due to something you ate. Iron supplements or vitamins that contain iron can also do this and is usually the most likely culprit.
Your getting to much sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net