twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is okay to eat while taking a dump?

I was hungry and I needed to take a dump. (I ate first, and then took the dump.) Is there anything wrong with eating while taking a dump?
Answer:
Medically, no problem.

I think I'd keep this one at home, though--I somehow can't picture you taking your plate to the can in a restaurant, y'know?
Lol sure why not
nope not medically perhaps socially... ahah
eat your dump sure
no. it's extremely unsanitary.
it's DISGUSTING!!!!!
Yes, first it's gross and second bacteria flies while your going to the bathroom.why would you eat during that?
gross!!!!!
i've never tried that...but sure it's ok
Aside from the obvious hygein factor I see no reason that it matters.
y not
Only when you eat whats in the bowl your sitting on.
I really can't think of a reason why not. Whatever floats your boat鈾モ櫏
What you do is your business. That's too much information and it should be kept at the privacy of your own home.
I think it sounds disgusting. Somehow, the thought of eating while the smell of s**t is in the air is very unappealing.
No, because your own **** never stinks.
wow, haha if this is the only burning question you want to ask the world, kudos to you, haha.do what you want
I don't think there is anything technically wrong with it, only that it is kind of gross. You really couldn't wait to eat until after you had used the bathroom?
Are you eating your dump? lol
Animals do it all the time, especially ruminants such as sheep and cattle. However, we're human and our immune system is not as robust as that of most wild animals, even our closest relatives, the primates. This is why many cultures have developed taboos prohibiting mixing activities involving "below the waist" and "above the waist". Such taboos are why many respondants said this is gross, and why you feel a need to ask this rather than simply doing it as a cow or sheep would.
There's the smell factor, that's definitely a good reason not to eat-while-you-sh*t.

And if you drop little pieces of food around the toilet, illegal immigrants (ants, cockroaches, etc) will come and won't leave your bathroom.

Don't.
What do you think? From a physical point no, from a potential infection YES. How do you think hepatitis A is transmitted?
that's more than gross, but nothing wrong with it
nothing.. go for it. I call it multitasking.
I guess if that's what you want to do, go for it. But I'd take a clothespin for your nose.
If you can stand the smell, I guess so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net