twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is my computer destroying my vision?

I work on a computer, use my computer for school, and also do a lot of emailing, buying things online, etc., so I spend most of the day, every day looking at a computer screen. I've noticed that my vision is getting a little blurry--is that from looking at the computer screen, and is there anything I can do to get better? I can't quit my job or school or stop using email, so that wouldn't be a solution.
Answer:
best thing to do would be schedule an appt. with an eye care professional.explain the situation and have an eye exam. your eyesight is too precious to take chances with.
well obviously you can't quit your job or school but im sure that you can do something to cut down the amount of time that your are on the computer for, or at least take regular breaks...and also try to improve your diet the most obvious thing is to consume more CARROTS!
Take a few breaks, for about every 2 hours
Looking at the monitor too long will affect your vision. There are some ways to minimize the effect.

- Install a monitor filter to reduce the radiation
- Set a timer to look away from your monitor every 15 minutes.
- Use your PC with the lights on. Don't use your PC in the dark. Your eyes will be badly affected.
see if you stare at screen for hours then it will .

what you have to do is you must give eyes rest periodicaly.

wash with cold water occassionaly if possible.
wearing a sunglasses or putting a dark screen in front of ur actual screen will lessen the damage. and yes, sitting in front of computer screen too much does cause vision problems. My husband keeps arguing with me abt it... but I'm a computer addict, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net