twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is smoking on the increase or decrease? And, why do people not do everything possible to quit?


Answer:
I do not know whether smoking is on the increase or decrease, but I do know why people do not quit. Nicotine is an addictive drug. Hence, when a heavy smoker attempts to quit, they go through withdrawal symptoms, just like any other chemical addiction.
i believe it is on the increase because lately ive been seeing more people starting to smoke then people quiting.
Smoking is on the increase people will not try to quit until it impacts their health in a negative way by then they are so addicted they think they cannot stop. You can do anything within reason if you give it your all.
i really wish i could answer this. I've been smoking since i was 15. i hate it now. all my clothes stink, my hair stinks even my body smells of tobacco no matter how many mints i eat and how much stuff i quickly spray around me...it's a lousy chemical addiction...when i try not to smoke i last for a while, sometimes a really long time and then just to prove how cool i am, i have one. BINGO! yeah, you understand...right back into buying a pack and even checking to make sure i have enough for the night...if you don't smoke yet, don't. it will get between you and your perfect right to choose each moment you want to live to live it the way you want...you really don't want to have to think,."I'll just have this cigarette first."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net